The Johnson County Ambulance District (JCAD) is seeking a Program Director for our EMS Training and Education Center. The Program Director work under the EMS Chief and in cooperation with the Medical Director.
The Program Director is responsible for the management and coordination of all aspects of the EMS training center and education programs for JCAD. The Program Director is responsible for the planning, administration, supervision, and evaluation of all training and education courses and programs to include continuing education programs, certification programs, and accreditation functions of the Training Center. The Program Director performs complex management and supervisory work at a senior level with responsibility for a broad range of administrative and technical activities and related work.
JCAD’s Training & Education provides the following courses:
- Emergency Medical Responder (First Responder)
- Emergency Medical Technician (initial and recertification)
- Paramedic (initial and recertification)
- AHA Training Courses (CPR, BLS, ACLS, & PALS)
- NAEMT Courses (PHTLS, AMLS, EPC, GEMS, EVOC)
- Have education, training and experience as a Paramedic, Registered Nurse (RN), or other advanced medical care provider.
- Have field experience in the delivery of out-of-hospital emergency care. A minimum of three years of job experience required.
- Meet and maintain the qualifications of an EMS Instructor (or Fire Instructor I & II).
- A bachelor’s degree or higher academic degree from an institution of higher education accredited by an institutional accrediting agency that is recognized by the US Department of Education.
Job Type: Full-time- exempt
Salary Range: $50,000 to $85,000 (based on qualifications & experience)
Competitive Benefits Package
Submit a resume to the Administrative Chief’s office PO Box 48, Warrensburg, MO 64093 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled.